Thread: Rhino side x side any info

Default Rhino side x side any info

Iam in the market for buying a rhino, does anyone have any good or bad info on the sidexside stuff. My wife and daughter will be driving it as well as me. I will be hunting and just plain rideing for fun. Thanks for any info.
    Big Daddy

Default Don't have one but

there have been a few on our club rides. They don't seem to have any problems that I've seen, many times getting thru places regular ATVs get stuck. The little width difference seems to keep them out of the ruts and doesn't seem to restrict the trails they can go on (width-wise).
    I'm not going to get into which SxS to get, but would recommend a winch as any of them are to heavy to try to tug out by yourself.
    Mike
    Mike
    www.alaskaatvclub.org
    There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.

Default Rhino Side-by-Side

Water Gremlin's got a good lookin' one..... I just can't figure out how to get it to KY within my budgetary limits.

I recently bought a 700 efi rhino and love it. zero problems so far exept I tipped it over once being stupid. even then no problems, the rhino and I were both unscathed. rhinoforums.net ,ridesidebyside.com and yamaharhinos.net should get you off to a good start for a ton of info and links.

I have a 07 Rhino 660 that I have been out on the past two weekends with the family. Totally the way to go if you have kids. I have only ran across one trail at Jim Creek that I could not go down, but I was able to go around. It was trees too close together. 6" difference from most 4 wheelers is not much.

I have a 2007 Rhino 660. I love it! PM me if you have any specific questions...Check out my signature for the things I have added to it. The heater is the best upgrade of all!!! My hard top will be for sale soon...

2007 Yamaha Rhino 660
    2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE w/EPS
    http://www.grizzlycentral.com/

Thumbs up

Wow, great bike, Muddy. That machine looks fantastic. Hard to call 'em a bike anymore.

How does the heater system work? Is it piped coolant like an auto system?

I'm thinking hard on a rhino for our needs around here. My grizz 660 might just be upgraded this year....

my wife is purchasing a new Rhino 660 and the heater is piped in like an automotive heater from talking to the dealer. It can be adjusted to defrost the windshield, primarily the drivers side, or/and blow air on your feet.

Quote Originally Posted by fullkurl View Post
    Wow, great bike, Muddy. That machine looks fantastic. Hard to call 'em a bike anymore.

How does the heater system work? Is it piped coolant like an auto system?

I'm thinking hard on a rhino for our needs around here. My grizz 660 might just be upgraded this year....
    Thanks...It has been an awesome machine so far. The heater does run off the coolant like your automotive style heaters. The only issue with it is that it draws 14 amps max on a 10 amp accessory fuse. You need to pull the 10 amp fuse and install a 15 amp (at your battery, not the heater). Other than that, no issues. It keeps the cab toasty warm. I have plowed snow at 15 degrees in shorts and a t-shirt with the heater running and still been too warm.
    2007 Yamaha Rhino 660
    2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE w/EPS
    http://www.grizzlycentral.com/