Thread: PakRat trailer

Default PakRat trailer

Not really sure I want to sell this but I may have too so I thought I would see what the market is like for one of these jewels. Is there anyone out there that might be interested in this trailer. Here's a picture of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Renting

Have you consider renting?
    That way you could keep your trailed? I'm sure there are several people who would want to rent instead of spending $500.

Actually, i never thought about that and I won't be using it this season either. Thanks for the idea.

Default Size?

What are the dimentions of the inside? Approx weight?

Dimensions are as follows: 59" L X x 25 1/4" H x 47 1/2" W weight 190 lbs and has 22.5 cubic feet of carrying capacity.

Red face

If this offer was available three months ago I might have jumped on it. I bought a coyote cannon instead. What price range are we looking at?

Talking Value

They are worth about $50. I just happen to need a trailer, and I have the $50 so....
    I could be interested, but you need to decide how much it is worth. You are definitely advertising it at the right time.
    Good luck with it.
    Patrick

Default Trailer

Considering that an aluminum tub bent and welded at Greer Tank costs $500, before you put axle, spindle, hubs, tires, rims, and a tongue, I would say it is at least worth $500.

These trailers are expensive and IF I were to sell, I would eventually want to replace it with another, thats how much I like these trailers. Go to www.Plaschem.com and check them out. The only issue with this trailer is the color of the lid has faded from sitting outside and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickH
    They are worth about $50. I just happen to need a trailer, and I have the $50 so....
    I could be interested, but you need to decide how much it is worth. You are definitely advertising it at the right time.
    Good luck with it.
    Patrick
    You are offering $50 for his trailer? You gotta be kidding me, lol. It is worth a lot more money that that.
    Last edited by Snowwolfe; 08-03-2006 at 08:37.

Default Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
    You are offering $50 for his trailer? You gotta be kidding me, lol. It is worth a lot more money that that.
    Of course I am kidding!!! That is why I put the big grin icon on the post as well as the "..." It is hard to joke on the internet I guess.
    I am sure it is a very nice trailer. Probably much nicer than I want or need. However when you sell something it is only worth what someone else is willing to pay. I am guessing someone is willing to pay a lot more than $50. Given the time of year he has a great chance of getting a premium price for a premium trailer. I hope he gets what he wants or finds a way to keep it.
    Patrick

Where is it located?

Eagle River but I decided to keep it, their just to expensive to replace.