Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10mm 200grn Double Tap Hard Cast Group Buy

Default 10mm 200grn Double Tap Hard Cast Group Buy

I heard someone was looking for somebody to split the costs. $280 for 500 rounds. $61 for shipping, last buy took a week for 100rnds to get here. I want to get 200grn beartooth WFNGC. With the 500 rnds package you can get any ammo. Last week I paid $32 in shipping for 100rnds. So way better deal to split and get 250 rnds for $30.50. I have not shot all this ammo yet. But definately want to get to know the glock 20 better with this round at the range. Not in a real hurry to buy but it got me thinking.

I would be up for it. Perhaps not hard cast, but definitely interested in getting some heavy-weight double tap for my glock. You could order a variety and ship it up here, so it would open options up to just about anyone who wanted some DT.

Jon

Default certainly

many choices there. The hard cast shot good with my new barrel and hit pretty hard in the hand with recoil=I like it. I don't need 250 if more than one other guy is interested, or possibly order 2 500 rnd packages. Definately the cheapest hottest ammo from a good manufacturer.

Like I said before, I'm definitely on board, anyone else??

This is definitely the way to buy it with shipping and ammo prices these days.

Jon

I would be in also for at least 100 if not 200. I would like to try the 230gr ones they have listed as well as the 200gr Beartooth. akraven

PS I will check with a friend to see if he is interested.

Default Whelenator Wants Bullets Too!

Hey, I just found this. I am interested. Maybe 2-300 rounds...Has anyone called the DT guys and asked for a discount buy, or a military discount? I am used to buying in mega quantity, and wouldn't mind making that call if it's not been done. I might be able to swing the price pendalum our way a bit.
    I bet those fellas might be interested in getting a distributor or rep in Alaska...

Default nope

I have not called the guy. I hear nothing but good about him, Mike I believe. Feel free to call him if you want. Let us know what you find out. I don't care who makes the purchase. Just want good ammo with a discounted shipping rate.

I am also thinking about trying the 230 grns. I like the 200 grn beartooth round. I think that would be the good average bullet for every day use. Anybody know what round he loads has the hornady 200 xtp?

Mike Mcnett is a class act. I have talked to him dozens of times.

I'm not in AK at the moment, in AZ working for border patrol, but I'd be all over this if you guys decide to order again, at a later date.

I set up as a dealer with him a few years back... the minimum order for dealer pricing was 500 rounds then. I'm not sure about now, and I'm not sure about a group buy rather than a business..... Mike is a class act though; I'm sure he'll work with you.
    Hunting, camping & shooting goodies. http://www.laksupply.com

Default Double Tap ammo

I'll call today and see what I can do.

Wink Double Tap Ammo Quantities??

Guys, can everyone please post how much of this ammo you actually want? Please don't be afraid to commit. I left a message for Mike to call me back. I want to be able to give him a concrete quantity to ask for a discount on.

Thumbs up 200gr LBT

In my G20 with the stock barrel I could not get the groups and hanging up on the ramp with LBT's......but I switched to Wolf SS barrel with the improved feed ramps and put a 22# wolff spring and SS rod she perked up.

Also put Wolff Power spring in the Mags also!

If I hadn't just bought a box of 500 hardcast 220 gr bullets I'd be all over this. Maybe next time.... I'll have to see how these 220 gr Redline bullets work for me. They were about $55.00 shipped.
    For any of you 10mm guys that haven't found it yet, here's a good site (with info on DT ammo).

http://www.10mmtalk.com/
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

I would take 400 rds of 200 gr and 100 rds 250gr.
    akraven

I will take 250 of 500 if Akhunter3 will split a package.

also Livetohuntak wants some 454 ammo.

What if other guys want different caliber ammo?

Talking Double Tap Ammo Buy

Guys, I spoke with DT's Mike McNett this afternoon. Here are the numbers he gave me. We get case quantity pricing on the ammunition, minus 10% for my military discount. Here's the breakdown:

500 rds of 200 Gr WFN 10 MM $299.95
    500 rds of 230 Gr WFN 10 MM $299.95
    500 rds of 180 Gr FMJ Match 10 MM $244.95
    Total ammo Price $844.85

10 % Military Discount $84.49
    Total minus discount $760.36
    Shipping for 1500 rounds ESTIMATE ONLY $125.00 Less $20 off shipping
    TOTAL $885.36

Ok, I threw in that third 500 rounds of 180 FMJ rounds because I was hoping several of you guys would jump on this and help us all get a dang good deal rolling. the shipping total for 1000 rounds is actually $96.55 minus the $20 discount on shipping. So it's not really that bad considering the weight. So, please feel free to throw your name in the hat and get some of this ammo.

Default 200 gr wfngc

I'll take 200 rounds of the 200gr wfngc.

Thank you for calling. How do we pull this all together?

I imagine we are all located in Anchorage?

Bill

Default Double Tap Ammo Buy

Well, I jumped right in the middle of another guy's post, and offered help, but I really don't want to be the guy that makes all the rules about the buy and how it goes. I am open to suggestions as to how to proceed.
    I don't mind using my money to make the purchase, I just have to have funds in hand, ready to pay off my credit card. Being that "our" money, really belongs to my wife, she is the CFO on this deal, and it's like congress asking for more military spending! Is everyone clear on this part? If your not, please PM me.
    I am open to adding more bullets of different calibers to this order. Mike told me while doing the shipping estimates that those charges go sort of "linear" up past 1000 rounds. I will have to call Mike and confirm if we can split up the amounts and still get case pricing. More to follow.

Mark

Just wanted to add that I've shot plenty of Doubletap through my G20 and its been 100% reliable and fun as hell.

Default Thanks

Jack, thanks for the tidbit. I would like to get this buy going, but still awaiting on several of the interested parties to tell me their exact quantities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast