Thread: Bow Hunting Seminar This weekend

Default Bow Hunting Seminar This weekend

After surfing the forums for sometime I see there are a lot of questions about bowhunting in Alaska and just getting into bowhunting. There is a seminar this weekend that will hopefully answer a lot of questions on this, description below Seminar is on Saturday at 3 pm at the Wasilla Sportsman Show:

3:00 PM A Simple Approach to Becoming a Bowhunter in Alaska Kyle Wait, Alaska Bowhunters Association / Archers Den: A simple demonstration on selecting and outfitting a bow; special considerations when hunting with archery gear; specific opportunities available only to archers; and special regulations pertaining to bowhunting in Alaska.

I have seen the outline and it looks like it will be a well put together seminar to attend. So if you have any questions on the above topics be sure to come out and sit through it.

Darn...I'm taking the Bowhunters cert. course this Saturday or I'd love to go....I'd probably learn more there. Is it only happening on Saturday?

Yes to my knowledge it is only on Saturday. Oh well stop in at the Archers Den on Sunday and I am sure Paul can give you the highlights