Thread: wheel spacers

Default wheel spacers

i need wheel spacers for an 02 polaris sportsman 400 with the 4X156 bolt patern. know where to get them?

Did you check Highlifter.com? They sell spacers I believe. I've also seen spacers on ebay.

Default checked e bay

yeah i checked both and ebay has them but i was hoping for something local

For the money ebay will be your best bet, the dealers will probly charge you a fair bit around here so the next place I would go would be highlifter. Also, keep a eye on craigslist, "AKMUD" found me a good deal on a pair for my 6x6 on there.

I bought my wheel spacers from Highligther. I didn't go with the graphite spacers, I got the nice aluminum spacers on my ole brute. After 2500 very hard miles they looked almost new, none of the bolts were loose either.

I wouldn't go any wider than 1" spacers, they put enough stress on the knuckles as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    I bought my wheel spacers from Highligther. I didn't go with the graphite spacers, I got the nice aluminum spacers on my ole brute. After 2500 very hard miles they looked almost new, none of the bolts were loose either.

I wouldn't go any wider than 1" spacers, they put enough stress on the knuckles as it is.

Good point! I had the graphit ones when they first came out, 1.5". Went to do some maintnance, took the tires off and 3 out of the 4 were shattered in little pieces! Scary to think that I was flyin around with 28" outlaws and broken spacers! I agree, get the billet aluminum ones, have over 3k miles on a set and no problems. The ones I picked up for the 6x are aluminum as well.

Alaska power sports in Anchorage is where I got mine. 1 1/2" Highlifter aluminum spacers and they were cheaper ($93 for a pair) than I could get them from the Highlifter site....go figure!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Default thanx

got mine at big lake powersports $109 but i didnt wanna wait there highlifter brad too thanx again

IF you're looking for parts or accessories, try this site: www.powershopcentral.com
    He seems to have compiled a pretty good list of vendors so stuff is easier to find than a random web search.