Thread: Best prices on Kimbers etc.

Default Best prices on Kimbers etc.

Just wondering if anyone had the scoop on the best prices on 1911's in Anchorage? Best selection? Or Springfield, Para's, etc.

Default I don't own one, never even used one

but I hear Taurus's 1911 is hard to beat. Under $700, think it is just over $600 actually. The features it comes with stock would cost you a butt load on a kimber. I have heard nothing but good about them and looks like a nice gun. I didn't even know it was Taurus at first. I think I seen it Mountain view Sports. Also the other place I heard people talking about them was Gun Runners. I bought my new glock from them and they are top notch and get you what ever you want at a nice price. That is all I know.

I just sold my Taurus 1911 and it was all they claimed it was. Loved it. Just was hard carrying a full size 1911 for CCW. Now looking for a compact that will carry a little better. Does Gunrunners have a good selection or do you have to order them?

Gunrunners has the best prices on Kimbers and Niels is a good guy and one of my best friends.. Wild West has the best prices on Wilsons,Colts and SIGs. I wouldnt have a Taurus. Smiths are OK

I like gun runners too. I probably buy well over 90% of my guns from him. If it isnt there he will order it cheaper than anyone else and normally have it there the next day.

I was just at mountain view sports and they had free ammo included with any kimber purchase. I didnt check out the details though. Nor the prices. But I have been suprised before at Mountain View, occasionaly they will have the BEST (by quite a bit) price in town.

I love the gun guys a Mountainview, but they NEVER have the best prices on anything..I'm gonna stir Neils up, wake him up Sunday morning and tell him Mountainview is beating him on Kimber pricing LOL