Thread: Sunday ride

Exclamation Sunday ride

Anybody up for a ride out to Hatchers Pass this Sunday? Looking at taking the Blacks Creek trail up and over the top. This is not a hardcore or big bore ride only but to let you know, we will be crossing a creek or 2 and if we get enough rain, it could be fun crossing.

So nobody wants to ride on Sunday??

Unhappy

This weekend isnt looking good for me.

Default I can't...

Will be fishing Homer Fri-Monday.....
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Take me to Homer with you,lol

Smile No sweat....

Just bring your boat!!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Would love to hook up with someone who has either a nice RV or a nice boat. I have both but my RV can not tow my boat due to its weight. If you have one or another drop me aline. I can take either my boat or RV if you can bring the other. Be nice to split the fuel costs

Default Maybe

A ride Sunday sounds good. However they opened the Kenai dip netting again, and my freezer is empty. It is a tough decision. If I can get back from dip netting early enough Saturday I would like to go. Unfortunately I can't commit until the fish are in the freezer.
    Patrick

Hey AK, what time are you looking at. tomorrow (friday) I'm gonna hike a portion of crow creek pass, saturday, were gonna make a run to kings river and sunday is open if I'm still alive. Now that I have brakes on my polaris and new chains, I'm not afraid of blacks trail..lol

Joel

I would say we could meet there at the trailhead around 9-10 but right now it's still up in the air. I'll let you all know today.

AK,

I might be interested. I was planning on taking some newbies out on a ride, one of which is confirmed never to have riden an ATV. You think it'll be too much for them. I've never been on that trail before.

BR

there's enough experienced riders going so i don't think it will be a problem. Meet at 10 at the trailhead.

Where's the trail head?

About 25 miles up Hatcher Pass road from the Parks, it's on the left side. Trailhead is usually covered with water, if you go above the timberline you've gone to far. Got back in late last night from the Kenai, i've got fish to cut up and freeze so I am not going to be able to make it.

Question ride

akhunter45 was that you out there at hatcher pass near the cabin and purchass(?) creek? there 4 of you altogether...EricL

No EricL, It wasn't me as i couldn't make the ride die to unforeseen circumstances.