Thread: Looking for Sea Foam-Fairbanks

Default Looking for Sea Foam-Fairbanks

Does anyone know where I can find some Sea Foam (gasoline additive) in Fairbanks? I have looked around and can't seem to find anyone who sells it. If someone could point me to a business that sells it, I could eliminate a bunch of running around trying to find it. Thanks.

Default Napa

I know that NAPA in North Pole has it. I bought some there a couple months ago.

We also buy it by the case from NAPA. cant see why the napa up there shouldnt carry it.

Carquest carries it. I buy it there all the time.

Default sea-foam?

I have never heard of sea-foam can someone tell me what this is.

Theres a couple of different ways to use seafoam. I like to pour it through a vacuum line. some folks put it in the gas tank. Through the vacuum line, it will kill the engine and when you restart it (it will restart), it will smoke to high heaven. it does clean up the engine.

It knocks alot of the carbon off the valves etc.

Its the only fix in a can I will use. its great for older engines or if you idle alot. something deposits alot of carbon on the valves.

They Might Be Waiting On A Restock The Last Order That Napa Recieved The Sea Foam Didnt Have The Red Die In It..there Was A Letter From Sea Foam Stating This So Maybe They Pulled It Off The Shelf Untill The New Arives...

Thank you all for the reply, I have checked a Napa in Fairbanks and didn't see it there. Maybe they were temporarily out of it. Anyway, I called Napa in NP and they do have it on hand. Thanks again!