View Poll Results: Which 450 Class Quad?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • '08 Yamaha Grizzly 450

22 62.86%
  • '08 Suzuki King Quad 450

13 37.14%

Thread: 450 King Quad vs. 450 Grizzly

Default 450 King Quad vs. 450 Grizzly

Your opinions please...

Of these two, which one would you choose and why?

Thanks!

I don't have anything against the king quad. I have two Yamahas and love them. Just a matter of sticking with what works for me...
    2007 Yamaha Rhino 660
    2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE w/EPS
    http://www.grizzlycentral.com/

I guess I will have to stick with what works for me. I started with a 97' 350 Honda Foreman and found it usefull. I later tried the 03' 400 Yamaha Kodiak and found it better than the Honda with more features and ground clearance and was just more comfortable to ride. About a year ago I got the 07' 450 Grizzly after the upgrades and Independent Rear Suspenion and am amazed how far these machines are advancing. Great ride, nice tire upgrades, great machine. I don't know if there is much difference between the 07/08's with this model. Thanks Yamaha!

The King Quad is a bigger four-wheeler. Both are great wheelers though. I went through the same dilemma last year and ended up getting a '07 King Quad 450. With it in the garage, it sits higher than my Outlander 800.

Both great machines. Check the Yahama home page for their current specials. They are offering hundreds off in factory rebates that cover several machines and I think the 450 is one of them. If so it makes the yamaha a sweeter deal. Let us know what one you get.

Thumbs up 400 can Am

400 Can Am over both of them

Yamaha 450 Grizz....
    I'm no authority, but for two years I've wanted to buy a new ATV and couldn't. Tranny went out in my F250 last year and we're moving to Eagle River this year.

I think the 450 Grizz is hands down the best machine for the price. It has all the features of the big boys (minus EFI, I believe). I honestly don't know much about King Quads, but one day I'm gonna' get a 450 Grizz, maybe next year!

Front/rear independent suspension, proven tranny, diff locker, hi/lo range, disc brakes. Those are the reasons I want one. yamaha will occassionally run a free winch deal, so watch the paper. Should be some goods deals when the Sportsman's show is here too.

Tim