Thread: cabinet doors

Default cabinet doors

Ok here is a question I have a 95 Seasport 2200 coho I like the boat it is seasports plain jane no cabinet doors just a fishing machine. What I would like to do is make it a little more user stay onboard friendly. I like the cabinet doors on the sportsman and the cup holders ect how do I find these items for my coho seasport. When I do a search on the net there are no listings for cabinet doors ect for my boat seems like you have to go to dealer and with dealer to me means paying over 2 times what a normal person should pay. Can anyone steer me to a sight that could set me up with the teak that would keep my items in there cupboards while under way?

Call the Sea Sport factory in Bellingham Washington and ask to speak to Scott. They have a web site that lists there contact information.
    Tennessee

The teak cabinet doors on my SeaSport were made by AFI/Marinco. If you go to defender.com and do a search on "teak door," you'll see them there.

Default thank you

Thank you so much I have to tell you all this sight and its members are so helpful. I just cant say TY enough, When I hit a wall I ask and within days I'm off and rolling with a smile.

You could look at the teak West Marine sells, it is sticks and boards for making stuff, bring your wallet! One thing I did on my Sea Sport, (mine has all the stuff already) for stereo speakers, is use regular pine/oak/whatever and paint it with the texture spray paint for crafts and stuff. I painted it in a way to match the interior paint that is all over the boat inside already, off white/yellowish/gray with the splatter look. It took some doing to get it right, but it looks factory, as if it came with the boat. Might not be what you want for the cup holders, I have the teak, but in blends the speakers right into the walls! White marine plywood is another building material. Overton's, boating world/West Marine catalogs are loaded with cup holder gadgetry!