Thread: Anyone ride on Thursday or Friday?

Default Anyone ride on Thursday or Friday?

I have Thursdays and Fridays off for the next year. Anyone riding on those days? I have a new Grizzly that needs some hours and want to ride. Even a couple trips to Jim Creek in the next couple of weeks would be OK just to get out. If you can, PM me and leave a name and phone number or I'll PM you back with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jupiterak View Post
    I have Thursdays and Fridays off for the next year. Anyone riding on those days? I have a new Grizzly that needs some hours and want to ride. Even a couple trips to Jim Creek in the next couple of weeks would be OK just to get out. If you can, PM me and leave a name and phone number or I'll PM you back with mine.
    As WaterGremlin said in the other thread, the ice bridges have collapsed over Jim Creek. It might be a little rough crossing for the next few days. There is plenty of riding out there without crossing but be careful. The feeling of trying to get your machine back up "on top" is not a lot of fun!!!!
    EricL

Oh, and I am off on Thursdays as well. I don't really need an excuse to ride. Where haven't you been? What's your skill level? I am located in Anchorage also. Shoot me a PM...
    EricL