Thread: Swfa?

Default Swfa?

Any of you folks ever bought anything from these guys? I'm looking for a new Nikon scope and their prices are really good when compared to Cabels, Optics Planet, etc. I haven't called Sp. Warehouse yet and if they, or any other local guy, are close in price I'll buy from them. But I am curious if anyone knows anything about SWFA. Thanks.

Dave

I bought some Talley LW rings from them once. But, if you are interested in Nikon optics call Doug at Cameraland who sponsors this forum. Contact info is at the top of this thread. He sells Nikon and always has killer deals on stuff. Plus, the last I checked FREE shipping even to Alaska. Many many guys here buy from him. And, his customer service is the best you will find anywhere.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

I have purchased from them...no issues. I have also purchased from Doug several times. Call DOug and see if he will match their prices.

matt

I have purchased from both Cameraland and SWFA. Both are excellent to deal with. Also check the Sample List on the SWFA site for some great prices.