Thread: WOW

Default WOW

Wow what good timing for the first day of spring. Pictures and ideas lets see em

Thanks for the gardening forum!!! I'm looking for recommendations and or pics of green houses. Especially ones that can withstand the winds.
    At sea, it's force not reason that confers sovereign rights

Pleasanton, CA

I wish I had my other computer with the pictures on it. Me and my mom planted over 150 bushes, trees, shrubs, fruits, herbs, and other stuff last summer. We used up about 1/2 acre.
    The strawberries, raspberries, and roses did very well.
    Sunflowers? Not so much. Everything else hung in there and I can't wait to see everyting tis summer.
    Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.-Thomas Jefferson

A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Anchorage, Alaska, United States

Thumbs up Thanks for the forum

Down here in mississippi and flordia on vacation and was checking the sight and WOO HOO we got our gardening forum. Looking forward to seeing all the great stuffs we grow in alaska and of course getting the great advice from fellow members on any issues we all might be having. Thanks for starting it and keep up the great work
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Palmer Alaska

Can't wait to show this too Tracy! Just in time for spring and boom here's your gardening area!
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.