Thread: Deshka Pike

Default Deshka Pike

Well we spent 2 days fishing just up from the Outhouse. That lil slough that drains in on the first bend was loaded with Pike. 2 Days and we caught them all day. They were just loaded with salmon smolts. "NOT GOOD"

Any pike landed over 30"?
    "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." - Homer, Odyssey

Nope, not one. All of them Hammer handles. could not get any silvers so went with what the fish gods threw us. :O)

I'm addicted bad to pike (and muskie) fishing. I'm just trying to zero in on some nice ones that I can drive to, but it's looking like I'll have to fly to get them up here (pike). Topwater strikes add at least 50% adrenaline to fishing.
    "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." - Homer, Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Ripface
    I'm addicted bad to pike (and muskie) fishing. I'm just trying to zero in on some nice ones that I can drive to, but it's looking like I'll have to fly to get them up here (pike). Topwater strikes add at least 50% adrenaline to fishing.
    If you hear of some accessable by boat, I can get us to them. It sounds like we think alike. My boy just broke 30" this weekend on a couple. I plan to hit them this weekend. I want to bust a 40+" fish this year. I know a couple sloughs..... but they have not produced a large fish..... yet.

Angry I hope you killed them all!!!

they are not native to this water shed thanks to some ***** hole they got in.
    Every chance you get let none back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Louie