Thread: J & J charters

Default J & J charters

Does anyone have any expierience with J & J Charters out of Ninilchik? Thinking about booking with them for a group of six. We want to spend the night and then fish the next day. Weekend trip because of work. All info is appreciated. Thank you in advance

I have a friend that works for them as a deck hand. He brings pictures in all the time. Lots of big fish! I know several other people who have gone through them, and have all had good experiences.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Default You won't be disappointed

I've gone out with them three times and have been very happy everytime.

I guide some people for them on the rivers and every client that I have taken out that has previously gone out with J & J has had nothing but good to say about them. Check the tides...

Default Great Folks

Went out with them last year. Will definitely book with them for my next trip. 1 other person that went with me has already booked his final trip (retiring from AF and moving out of state) with them. He's taking the whole family. Many people I work with have gone out with them and I've never heard a bad thing about them.

Default great operation

I have used them several times over the years, and have never been disapointed. Great family operation. Great service, and cabins to rent at a very reasonable rate right on sight.

You can't go wrong with the Smarts. I'm actually booking all 3 boats on one day for my wedding this summer. That's to get married, AND fish (in that order). Now THAT'S TRUST!

Chris