Thread: Buffalo Bore

Default Buffalo Bore

Cabela's online is having a phenomenal sale of Buffalo Bore in some calibers (specifically 360gr. Casull). they have been back ordered and have limited stock, might want to check it out!

Cabela's
    Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RainGull View Post
    Cabela's online is having a phenomenal sale of Buffalo Bore in some calibers (specifically 360gr. Casull). they have been back ordered and have limited stock, might want to check it out!

Cabela's

Its the shipping that ruins the sale.

Default Shipping not that bad

If you are a current Cabela's customer, or maybe just sign up on their email list, they were giving free shipping over$100 and plus they had emailed me a $20 off coupon. Normal shipping on a $150-$200 order is just $15 and they were giving it away for free.

I picked up 6 boxes of Buffalo Bore on sale last week and got the shipping free.

Ordered on the 13th and even the 4 boxes of 454 which were on backorder showed up tonight.

Pretty sweet deal!!!

Except ammo up here must go air, hazmat overnight (unless its bulked on the barge)
    6 boxes of Corbon should be $100 shipping I reckon

In Southeast the barge is a bit cheaper than up yonder. And in many cases the local supply is poor or non existent. The barge minimum is the same from Washington as it is from Ketchikan or Juneau. It's too bad I don't enjoy reloading much (dare I speak blasphemy here?).
    Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.