Thread: 325 WSM Reloading Info Needed

Default 325 WSM Reloading Info Needed

I have just picked up a 325 WSM I want to reload for it after loading at the boks avaiable and on the net. I did not find much. If you have any experence with this please pass on your knowledge. I am a better fisherman than reloader!

Bethel, Cantwell, Fort Yukon, Skagway, Chevak and Point Hope

Well if I can ever get my hands on one of these 325 WSM's at a good price I would have one to reload for. If I had one too reload for I would choose the 200 grain Nosler Partition and either Varget or RL15 as the powder of choice.

bigfisherman,

Take a look at the site attached it has a few loads listed.

MD

http://www.reloadersnest.com/frontpa...?CaliberID=404

bigfisherman, check your pm's.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Default 325 data

The new Nosler manual has data for the 325WSM. I picked up a couple hundred partitions hoping to work a load myself. I also managed to pickup some of the new IMR 4007ssc to see how that will work. Anyone load with this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by green sourdough View Post
    The new Nosler manual has data for the 325WSM. I picked up a couple hundred partitions hoping to work a load myself. I also managed to pickup some of the new IMR 4007ssc to see how that will work. Anyone load with this yet?
    Well, I'm a newby reloader and have loaded up some 220gr gamekings with 4007ssc but haven't shot them yet. Had them all winter. Maybe this weekend. I'm hoping I can get close to the load data which would be 2800 fps mv. That should be a good moose round I would think.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again