Thread: a good realtor or website...

Default a good realtor or website...

im lookin to buy a small lot of land 2 to 5 acres to build a cabin on, but i want it to be between tok, delta junction and gulkana triangle, some undeveloped wooded space to relax and be by myself on...any suggestions
    ...Jackie Bushman is a TOOL

Quote Originally Posted by y2kadle View Post
    im lookin to buy a small lot of land 2 to 5 acres to build a cabin on, but i want it to be between tok, delta junction and gulkana triangle, some undeveloped wooded space to relax and be by myself on...any suggestions
    Get ahold of Brad Henspeter. I think it's Copper River Realty in Copper Center. he knows that area. Also, get the local papers and take a few drives throug the area looking for signs.
    Wasilla Real Estate News
    www.valleymarket.com

HI, You might want to try the delta junction web site for land around here. My Hayes realty is a good one to go with here or just drive around and look, there is a lot of land around here for sale. 5 acre lots here typically go for about 10 grand with power and water readly available and also good roads.Delta Junction, Alaska ~ The Delta News Web

Merle

Don't dig too many holes around the Ft. Greely area. You never know what you might find!
    Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.-Thomas Jefferson

A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Kenai pen, in summer. Matsu vally in winter

Ive bought 4 difernt propertys from these guys http://landinalaska.com/ Most propertys you can get into with little down and low payments.

Hick, I so ahppy you have no idea what you are talking about, I live here so I am sure you are way more of an expert than I on where I live!!!!