Thread: Self Leveling Foundation?

Question Self Leveling Foundation?

Looking for some opinions on the self leveling (Scissor type) steel foundation offered by White Spruce Enterprises in Salcha. I looked at it on the website, and kind of understand it's theory, but was hoping for some in put from folks who may have experience with it.
    Supposedly, if one corner or side settles, then the cables and steel somehow auto level the whole structure with offset tension. Quite a concept! Does it work? And does it work in any type of soil as stated? Thanks in advance for any and all info..........
    Be safe, and enjoy your time outdoors!
    Mountain Man

"I'm not here for a long time! I'm here for a good time!!!!!!!!!!!"

Question Here's the link, Check it out!

Here is the link for the anchore post foundation system offered by white spruce enterprises in Salcha. According to the write up, seems they have alot of confidence in it. Anyone have anything to share about this contraption? Know anyone who has used it etc.............. thanks for any and all info provided.

http://www.whitespruce.com/anchorposts.htm
    Be safe, and enjoy your time outdoors!
    Mountain Man

"I'm not here for a long time! I'm here for a good time!!!!!!!!!!!"

Default Also interested

It looks stout enough and fully adjustable but I dont see the "self leveling" features. Is there more to that link I am missing? CN

Default anchor posts

I don't believe these are self leveling. I did some work on a house that had one of the systems and had settling issues. The contractor leveled the house and I was called in to fix an exterior door and a window that were not working properly. They do look like they are easy to adjust and are enginered to meet code.

Default Gel Pad...

One day it will be a reality.A pad that we build on and it works like a twig floating on water..tilt the glass, and the twig stays level...really easy.Great for perma-frost.GR