Thread: 2009's are out...

Default 2009's are out...

09's rolled out recently. Anybody sno-checking a brand new sled for themselves?? If not, what would you want? 800 RMK Assault for me followed by a Crossfire 8 snopro. I was intrigued to see the 800 switchback that polaris put out but its pretty heavy. So what would you get??

Ha... I've had a pic of the '09 Crossfire 8 Sno Pro sitting here for the last 3 days... already planned out the financing and everything and I "never" buy new stuff. That's one sweet sled that I don't think I can resist.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

I like the new Crossfire short track and the Turbo Z1, but after this crappy winter I think I'll hold off.

Won't mind another RMK, but gotta wait and see how the summer work/fish schedule goes first. I am happy with my '08 600RMK 144", won't mind one with CFI next though for better fuel economy.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Heres my new dream toy.......

09' Polaris Widetrak IQ.
    http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-.../Features.aspx

For us cabin hauling guys this looks like a nice new machine from polaris. Glad they came out of the stone age with this one, I love my LX, but the IQ will find a home in my garage!

Default Widetrack

I have seen the the new widetrack, No articulating Slide Rail? Seems like a step backwards in time, All the old machines that i owned Where ruff ride because of that. One of the things i loved on my LX. Than of coarse new model Yr think i,d wait till they work the bugs out! I have a 05 Fusion, Where up to i think doz, Updates now I lost count. althou i haven,t had a bit of trouble with mine, Now if they were to give me one to test!! I be happy to give them my opinon, My buddy got a VK Viking this Yr, I,m Impressed, Polaris couple Yrs behind the curve, We,ll see! How it does!

Quote Originally Posted by SusitnaAk View Post
    I have seen the the new widetrack, No articulating Slide Rail? Seems like a step backwards in time, All the old machines that i owned Where ruff ride because of that. One of the things i loved on my LX. Than of coarse new model Yr think i,d wait till they work the bugs out! I have a 05 Fusion, Where up to i think doz, Updates now I lost count. althou i haven,t had a bit of trouble with mine, Now if they were to give me one to test!! I be happy to give them my opinon, My buddy got a VK Viking this Yr, I,m Impressed, Polaris couple Yrs behind the curve, We,ll see! How it does!
    Couldn't agree more! Polaris is behind the widetrak curve but, at least they are trying this year. I to will wait a year to see how it does, sure looks prettier then my 05' LX.

Without a doubt, new Tundra this year for me.