Thread: 30 Cal. 168 or 180gr. Tipped TSX bullets

Default 30 Cal. 168 or 180gr. Tipped TSX bullets

I know prices of bullets are up, but anyone got any of these they are willing to part with. I just want 5-10. I will pay you for them.

I just dont want to buy a whole box cuz I dont think they will fit in my magazine when I seat them just off the lands. I dont know how far I will have to seat them so they do fit in the mag....so not sure how well they will shoot.

You can pm me or email: snobored345@hotmail.com

Thanks alot!!!!

I can send you six each 165 TSX and 168 TTSX.

Just P.M. your address.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Also you do not have to worry about seating the Barnes X bullets just off the lands.

There may be many sweet spots that can be found by adjusting the seating depth in or out .010 at a time.

When I load up my Barnes X bullets I look for a good load with the velocity I want. Then I can just adjust the seating depth to look for the accuracy I want.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Default Read the load data for TSX

Barnes recommends you load TSX from .050-.070 off the lands for best accuracy. That should shorten it up enough to fit in the mag. well. I have deep lands on my Ruger, but I loaded .050 off and there is plenty of room in the bottom box.

Squash one and let us know how it turns out!

Northern