Thread: Redfield 3 x 9 wide field repair

Default Redfield 3 x 9 wide field repair

Hi everyone! I'm wondering if someone has a reputable source for repairing older red field wide field scopes. Semms mine still is accurate but very blurry and doesn't seem to focus very well. I'd appreciate all the help I can get.

Fred

Angry redfield

try to send it back to redfielf they should be able to fix it brother talk with you later

Quote Originally Posted by M.E.338 View Post
    try to send it back to redfielf they should be able to fix it brother talk with you later
    Rob, if it was that easy I would have. Redfield sold out to Meade who also owns Simmons and Weaver. I found a company in Miami that will repair it for $38. I just need to ship it there and pay $1 for every $100 I want to insure it for.

Default Redfield Scope Repair

Back when they were still in business I sent a number of Redfield scopesback to them for repair. they fixed the reticle in one but the target varaible with excessive parallex wasn't corrected at all. Others I talked to had the same experinece PLUS Redfield charged for warranty repairs while Leupolds was free. No wonder Redfield went out of business!

Sure would like to know who fixes them in Miami! I taked teo Simmons scope repair and they wanted $100 up to re-glue a seperated objective lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by FredCWO View Post
    Rob, if it was that easy I would have. Redfield sold out to Meade who also owns Simmons and Weaver. I found a company in Miami that will repair it for $38. I just need to ship it there and pay $1 for every $100 I want to insure it for.