Thread: Early start for Resident Sheep Hunters failed

Default Early start for Resident Sheep Hunters failed

Proposal 83 the one to give Residents a two day early start on sheep hunting failed, as did the proposal to allow scent lures while drifting in a raft or boat for bears. The proposal to realign the beaver seasons did pass. At least one of the three I was interested in passed. I am waiting till they get to the unit 20-A stuff before I go back. Sitting through 4 days of this has been really enlightening. The politics involved is unbelievable.
    Gun Control means hitting your target.
    "Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley
    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"

I heard it went back for reconsideration today and passed with several conditions.

Look on the hunting forum, it is posted there with more info.
    Gun Control means hitting your target.
    "Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley
    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"