Thread: Ultraflex Throttle Cables?

Default Ultraflex Throttle Cables?

I want to replace the throttle cables on my airboat. The cables say Ultraflex USF Co, what I assume to be a part number, and then the length. For the life of me I cannot find a single company anywhere that supplies these cables, even on the almighty internet. Does anyone know of a company around SC that sells these cables or something comparable? Even a website to the manufacturer or a supplier would be great. Thanks

did you try giving AK Airboats a call?....ahh heck, just pull out your boot laces, tie 'em on and lets go test that thing out...

Good ole Leonard, he's a character....

Thumbs up Try this one

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    I want to replace the throttle cables on my airboat. The cables say Ultraflex USF Co, what I assume to be a part number, and then the length. For the life of me I cannot find a single company anywhere that supplies these cables, even on the almighty internet. Does anyone know of a company around SC that sells these cables or something comparable? Even a website to the manufacturer or a supplier would be great. Thanks
    Is this what you are looking for? http://www.uflexusa.com/start.html

BINGO!!

Thank you. I looked on the internet for an entire evening and couldn't find that site. I knew it was on the net somewhere but didn't know where. Google failed me.

Hey Water_Gremlin

Diamondback sells them also

http://www.diamondbackairboats.com/home.htm
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!