Thread: private land owners

Default private land owners

Does anyone know a web site that I can use to get contact info for private property owners? I have a couple of spots I would like hunt coyote and other small game in the area on the outskirts of wasilla ut not sure who owns the land. There are no markers or buildings and there are a couple of hay fields that are near these areas. I don't want to make anyone feel I am tresspassing. Any info is greatly helpfull, thanks in advance.

Try the Mat-Su borough website at matsugov.us. Click on "property and maps" at the top, then "mapping". You can map the area in question and it will tell you the landowner name and address. I think it links to the state's database of public lands...
    I don't think there is phone numbers given. With a name you can probably find the number in the phone book or directory assistance. WW

Thumbs up

Thanks Wes i'll give it a try.

The DNR website has all the info from the recorders office also. There is many ways to search their database, name, plat, Lat-Long, subdivison name, etc,etc. Might help.

KK