Thread: 05 Summit 600 Adrenaline advice on buying??

Thumbs up 05 Summit 600 Adrenaline advice on buying??

Just wanting some advice, first machine to own, not new to riding just want a reliable machine to trail, no jumps, boondocking?? Any problems with the 05 600HO 144, carburetor not sdi? guy told me they wanted a simple machine?
    up for solid advice.

Default good sled

i own one with about 1600 miles on it, my brother owns one with almost 3000 miles. the only thing he has has needed to do is change the chian case oil, and we just put new v force reeds and boots in it. I have changed the chain case oil, thats it. depending on how the hyfax looks you might need to change those around 2000 miles depending on type of riding. but overall i am very happy with it

Default 05 600 Ho

My wife and I bought a 05 600HO machine for her on the used market. She was really complaining about the 01 550f that she had, it was a rough ride and heavy when she got stuck, so we upgraded to the REV platform. We are expecting in the fall, so she hasn't gotten to ride her new one, so I have been riding it. I have only put a little over 150 miles on it, but it has over 1900 on the odometer. It seems to run great even carbrated. The SDI is suppose to be the motor to have, but the carbrated seems to do just fine for us and doesn't require a battery. Even though it is only a 600, it can definetly keep up with my 700 Summit, and will pull wheelies if you want it to. The 600 HO seems to have the power when you need it. I would recommend it, it seems to be an underdog sled, that is very under rated from everything that I have read and experienced.

Thumbs up Thanks keep'em coming!

I bought her got her home, ready to ride. Any pointers on the machine keep em coming!