Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *** O.D.D. Kool Dri Raingear Groupbuy, Now Open***

Exclamation *** O.D.D. Kool Dri Raingear Groupbuy, Now Open***

Gentleman, Admin / staff has now approved this group buy and we can proceed.

Below copied from the other thread is pricing and other useful info'. For payment instructions contact me via email thru my profile.

We will try to get this to guys before sprg. hunting season. Really the only issue will be the dealy for anyone who wants an Advantage camo 3/4 length parka. Remember the minimum order size for the special run of parkas is 10.

Let's try to keep this strictly for orders. Questions , contact me by email.

Many Thanks to staff for authorization and for anyone who wishes to place an order.

Pricing:

Full Suit, Advantage camo any size X.L. or smaller. $106

Full suit, solid colors any size X.L. or smaller, $80

Larger sizes are available at an additional charge.

Rain Gear Storage bags, Advantage camo, $6 per bag

Rain Gear Storage bags, solid colors, $5 per bag

If there is enough interest, as per someone's suggestion in the H.H. group buy thread. I worked out an arrangement for a special run of 3/4 length Advantage camo parkas. Minimum order is 10 parkas, or more.

3/4 Parka, Advantage camo, any size X.L. or smaller , $85

If there is enough interest in the above, I can work out the shipping charges. I learned from the "Cutco group buy" that the "Flat Rate" box from U.S.P.S. for $9.00 would probably be the best way to ship it. Due to the distances involved for most buyers. I went to the P.O. and got one of these boxes from them, to size. I think, I can fit one set of Rain gear and a storage bag in each box. I think I can scrunch it up small enough, without breakage, to make it fit.

For guys who also want parkas, or more than one set, shipping charges will have to be worked out on an individual basis. If I can also jam a parka into the box with the rest of your order, I will.

Note: There would also be a shipping charge from Kool Dri to me, of approximately $5 per set of rain gear, on top of the above charge from me to you. Unknown charge for shipping the parkas.

Fees:

As per site rules in the For Sale forum, a charge (donation to the site) will be required. I think about $100 for one set of rain gear will be a common order. Some guys will not mind the $5 fee, others will not like the idea. I think a compromise donation to O.D.D. of $3.00, per order, would be the right thing to do, for allowing us the opportunity to put this together and for giving us a place to gather and talk about what we all like , Alaska Hunting.

Default Solid Colors

Thinking about buying a set of these for my sister for her b-day. I think given the option of camo vs. non-camo she'd opt for not. What solid colors would be availible?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    What solid colors would be availible?

Try this link:

http://kooldrirainwear.com/colors.asp

I hope that helps. See the web site for other information.

Default Count me in

I'm in for the medium size Advantage 3/4 parka, and medium Advantage waist pants.

Default One set please

My order:
    1 Full suit, olive drab in medium. Thanks!

Default Email? confused

Hey cold zero, I can't see your email address in your profile. I see in the "forum tips" the email function was turned off? Not sure if its still off and I just haven't figured out how to access it...
    Anyway standing by for info on "how to pay".
    For myself I would not mind a longer wait for the special-run Advantage 3/4 parka.
    If we don't end up with the minimum 10 to do the special run, I will get the 3/4 in the WWII camo.
    Thanks a lot for doing this, BTW . WW

Default 3/4 length advantage parka XL

I'm in for the 3/4 length advantage parka xl. I'll mail the money order tommorrow.

Wes:

It is helpful that I know how to apply your funds, if you can't get the advantage camo, thanks. Heads up thinking.

I was assigning numbers for the special run parkas. i think we are at 3-4. so much for being organized. Again, we need 10 to have the special run.

Try emailing me again. Not sure what the problem was? I adjusted the profile, maybe it is off now? I did get emails yesterday from members here...

Wes and Cliffhanger, try the email again please.

Once we get to 10 and I do think we will make it. I will close this out and order so that guys have their stuff for sprg. season. The special run takes 30 days. For guys not ordering special run parka, they should have their stuff by the end of March.

I think o.d.d. is having a problem. Everyone in this thread has their email unavailable thru their profile, so it is not just me.

Maybe someone could motify admin?

Thanks.

Talking advantage...

Cold - Count me for a Advantage camo 3/4 XL. If it turns out we don't get the 10 I'll go with the O.D. Green. Not the pink nor orange as some think I should get.
    Spano

Default email

I think there is a problem with the email, seems like I read somewhere on the forum that they disabled it because of unwanted activity.

Will

Quote Originally Posted by Will937 View Post
    I think there is a problem with the email, seems like I read somewhere on the forum that they disabled it because of unwanted activity.

Will
    Would someone be helpful enough to contact admin and ask for my email to be available again thru my profile. P.M. box will not work for this, too small of capacity.

Many Thanks.

Cold zero, I PM'ed Brian M 3-3-08 about the email issue.

Guys, unfortunately we cannot restore the e-mail function at this point. We've had some significant server problems and we're in the process of fixing the issues, but it'll be a week or two before e-mail is up and running again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I want to get a 3/4 advantage parka in size large. I'm not sure how we are to pay for this though to make sure you get the money?

Brian, thanks for the announcement. That will be helpful, when the email is up again.

Contender, you can contact Spanman, above for the info' you need. I am sure he will be quick to help out.

$85 for adv. 3/4
    $9 shipping from me to you
    $5 shipping from kool dri to me
    $3 donation to o.d.d.

total $102

O.K. so since the Email isn't working and Cold Zero's pm is always full....PM me and I will give you the mailing address for the USPS money order.
    CZ do we want to put a drop dead date on this order or at least timeline so we know if we will get the proper amount of Advantage request? That way people can either change the request if it looks like they will not get the jackets in time for spring bears?

Default camo parka deadline approaching

I would like to know, by what date would guys need their advantage camo 3/4 parkas by?

The deadline for that will likely be in another 1-2 weeks. It is a 30 day lead time for them to do the order. As of right now, we don't have the 10 parka min' met.

The ordering for regular items can be left open a little longer than the above dealdine.

Spanman, thanks for your help.

I want a 3/4 advantage parka in size XL

It would be nice to have it by mid-May for Spring Black Bear Season, but I'll take it whenever it were to come.

Cold, clean out your box.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast