1. Title your post and type in the body of the message.
2. Scroll down to the “Additional Options” box.
3. Click “Manage Attachments”. This takes you to a window that allows you to post an image either from your hard drive or from a source on the web (like photobucket).
4. If you’re posting an image from your computer, click the button that says, “Choose File”. This brings up a window that allows you to select an image from your computer. Select an image and click the “Choose” bubble. The name of the image will appear next to the “Choose File” bubble. Click “Upload” and the image will move to the “Current Attachments” window below. If the image name does not appear, it is probably too big to post. Re-size it using photo editing software. TIP: if you resize to 6” x 4” format, 72dpi, you should be fine. Adobe Photoshop has a “Save for Web” feature that works nicely.
5. If you’re posting an image from the internet, type in the link in the window that says, “Upload File from an URL”. Then click the “Upload” button.
6. Close the “Manage Attachments” window.
7. Click “Submit New Thread” and you’re done!