Thread: King's in the Salcha/Chena

Default King's in the Salcha/Chena

How is fishing for King's looking for everyone around the Chena/Salcha? I took one King on Saturday and have not had much luck since.

Default Fishing

BearSlayer

The Salcha has been slowing, slowing, slowing down as of late if your bank fishing. Guys with boats are still doing ok, but not great.

The Chena from the Flood Control **** down to Nordal have been doing fine. Roe, Roe and mor Roe.

Wink No Luck

I fished the Salcha with no luck. Anyone know if the Chena is still doing good?

Salcha for us was slowing down except chums where hitting hard with an occasional king,but we kept snapping lines once they hit the hard current.Took the boat down and banked fish off the boat.Seems they where hitting good between 3pm and 5:30pm when the wife went down there without me,but when I was down river they where hitting from 9pm till 2am,just at times bam! bam!.........bam! someone was hooked up and lots of bumps and missed hits.
    Funny thing is my bud lost a nice fish,we know it was a king.....about an hour later we see a king porpoising and my wife yell's to look and we see his lure hanging out of its mouth Good luck and stick with it.Daniel