Thread: $$$ Tractors $$$?

Default $$$ Tractors $$$?

Can anyone tell me what the Deep creek and Anchor point tractors are charging this year?

Thanks in advance!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

$45 a pop!

For more info, check out their site Marine Services

Sure seems as though the launches everywhere are getting a bit steep. I heard the launch in Whittier is now $20. I'd be ok with that I suppose if it was in decent shape.

Seward is still $5 to launch and 5 to park. I would rather drive there and put the miles on my truck instead of putting the miles on my boat to get into decent fishing.

Thumbs up Deep creek...

After checking the weather report for Deep creek (6-7' seas!!) we decided to go to Seward. We weren't able to find any halibut, but did get some silvers, black rocks, a yelloweye and a nice ling. Had a really big ling chase some black rocks up to the boat that we were fighting. That was cool. Water was nearly flat on Saturday. Friday was a little rough (3-4') on the way out that evening. Silvers were slow, but the weather was nice.

Snowwolfe - any chance on getting some advice for the halibut out of Seward? I just want to find some chickens for the freezer! We were going to run over to Day harbor, but were running low on fuel.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

If chickens are what you want try about 1/2-1 mile away from the north side of Rugged Island in 250-300'. Limits of chickens are no problem.