Thread: DS102 & DG360 Pics

Default DS102 & DG360 Pics

Hey all! I finally got my 2007 DS102 Sheep pics in one place, and also my 2006 DG360 Goat hunt pics. Too many pic's to post here, but wanted to share. Go to link, and click on pic's.

If you have any trouble veiwing, let me know. http://www.myspace.com/cabondy

Enjoy!
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Nice pics. The one of Bob snoozing on the trail is classic.

Default Bob

Yeah, that kid loves to hunt when he's not sleeping! heh heh!! Glad ya like the pic's! Was nice to get them in one place and be able to share them with all of you guys that helped me out greatly in here!

Default OUtstanding PIcs

Outstanding pics....Thanks alot...NOw I have the bug really bad....
    Johnny

I would like to view the pics but i get no where. I click on the your link, then i click on pics, then i try to register on myspace but i get nowhere. Help!!!!! Ken

I can't see them either. I don't plan on registering for myspace.

Denalihunter. If you don't allready have one a photobucket (www.photobucket.com) account will let you post pics here MUCH easier. Eventually you will get so much spam on your Myspace account you will make it private so only your friends have access. If you set up a photobucket account you can load pics to it just like myspace but once they are loaded the site gives you the html codes to load the pics to the board. All you have to do is copy the [img] string and past it into the reply box. Walah your pics will be displayed here for all of us to admire. It is EXTREMELY easy to use.

on my next episode of how to use the internet I will discuss how to snag online photos and display them here (very handy for product reviews!)...

Great hunt!!

Default pic's

Lujon,
    Thanks for the tip on the photobucket! I'll have to try to figure out how to do that, and repost. I get very little spam coming from the myspace account, but I've added as many filters to it as possible, and then when the spam comes in, I put a block sender from my outlook. I get no spam actually in the myspace account. I guess I opened the myspace account last spring. Seems like a good way to carry a page so you can post a lot of pic's and such.
    I wasn't aware you had to register to see the pic's.

Thanks for the tips and enjoy the pics!