Thread: Big Time Sleeping Bag SALE!

Default Big Time Sleeping Bag SALE!

If you are in the market for a new sleeping bag you need to check this out. For example if you wanted a Dry Loft Western Mountaineering sleeping bag you might want to check out MooseJaw.com as they have a bunch of WM bags on sale. If you enter coupon code "251" it takes another 25% off the bag price. Its a screaming deal when you can get a $500 sleeping bag for $350 shipped. The coupon code works on any sleeping bag thats on sale and its free shipping via USPS to AK. Good luck!
    Last edited by Brian M; 02-22-2008 at 14:19.

Update fellas everything in their store thats on sale is 25% off with the coupon code from above! Clothes, boots, tents, etc!

Dang Cub! Do you ever work???...you are causing me to spend more money....CK

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Dang Cub! Do you ever work???...you are causing me to spend more money....CK
    Vacation is great aint it! Got to go back to work to stop spending money!

Man, what a deal! Thanks for the heads up. The coupon code does work...

Default Link

AKcub, check PM. Change link....

Default Boots

The Scarpa Mens Inferno boots look real tempting on that website...

Default not working

I couldnt get the coupon code to work. I am wanting a WM Versalite super 10 bag. Do you have to be loged on to the site to get the good deal?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

Chris

The coupon only works on the sale items and the versalite isn't on sale, sorry bro!

Default O well

It is 10 bucks cheeper at beaver sports. I think I will just pick it up monday. I plan to sleep in it in my back yard the first night. I might even add a little water just to see what happens.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com