Thread: .350 remington mag

Default .350 remington mag

If there are any of you out there that are fond of 350 rem mags, I was just at the Fred Meyer on Diamond (next to burlington coat factory) and there are 10 boxes of remington 200gr PSP's for 50%off- $20 a box for factory loads is darn cheap fpr those things.......... Thought someone might be interested.

Thumbs up Good deal

the Rem 200gr PSP makes a dandy Deer/black bear load....good price

I heard a rumor that Remington was going to produce a 225gr load and market it by this summer. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this rumor.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Default 225 gr factory loads

Couldnt tell ya about that, but they need to. The only 225 factory load out there is the 225gr partition @2500fps for the 350 remeington mag fron nosler @$50/box. Also for the 35 whelen fans out there like me, 225 gr trophy bonded bear claw from federal and a 225 gr partition@ 2800fps from nosler. Love those 35's!!!!!

Default thanks for the heads up

got a few boxes earlier today.

forty below

Default .350 r/m ammo

Sorry guys. I got the last three boxes this afternoon. Thanks for the info newbie. Beartooth I've been hearing that same rumor for a while now. Rems website says nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omulan67 View Post
    Sorry guys. I got the last three boxes this afternoon. Thanks for the info newbie. Beartooth I've been hearing that same rumor for a while now. Rems website says nothing about it.
    Guess I will have to write or call Remington and see if this is a possibility.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

You can buy NIB 350 rem mags ruger mark II 77's for $399 on gunbroker right now . If that is of interest to anyone.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".