Thread: Anchorage Retriever Club Training

Default Anchorage Retriever Club Training

The Alaska Working Retriever Club and the Retriever Club of Alaska are putting on a basic entry level course and a transition training course. Classes will start first weekend in March.
    Please contact the respective clubs or myself for more information.

I will continue training with folks, but my weekends will be tied up helping these clubs with the classes.
    So come on out. It's lots of fun and you'll learn valuable information and meet others that love to do the same thing.

So what is the information? Both websites exist way in the past?

Default re: Websites for AWRC & RCA

The Alaska Working Retriever Club's website is at http://www.alaskaworkingretriever.com

The Retriever Club of Alaska's website is at http://www.retrieverclubofalaska.com

You can contact Bruce Moore for beginning class info, and contact Roy Redifer for the transition class. Go to the links for the Board members.

Karen

Baron check your email

I've been to both websites and they have information from 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007? Nothing for this year. Board member lists are 2006.

You can email Bruce Moore at bmoore.icl@alaska.com or Roy Redifer at vpwamc@yahoo.com

Please email Bob Stiles for information for the Basics class.....
    djstiles@gci.net
    Please contact Roy at the above mentioned email for the Transition info.
    These are classes offered by the local retriever clubs.
    These are seperate from my weekend training groups.

Wetlands, I noticed on your web site you had a series of classes last year. Are you going to repeat that this year?

Thanks

I'm not having the formal class. Everyone has a certain speed that they are able to teach there dog at. Most folks weren't able to keep up the pace of the course. I found that I am more useful on an individual basis. I can evaluate where each person and their dog is in training and then lay out a training plan to get them where they want to be. They can go at their own pace and skill level. I just simply show them the steps to get there.
    I'm available during the week but my largest training group occurs during the weekend. My clients and other owner/handlers.