Thread: Duck Hunting Trips for 2008

Default Duck Hunting Trips for 2008

Where is everyone going this year my big trip is to Cordova

I was thinking about doing some goose hunting in Fairbanks. My other goal is to hunt sea ducks. I really want a Harlequin.

The only other trip I am planning is going back to Oregon, for the month of December for some duck hunting.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

You're lucky Duckslayer56 the harlis are a dime a dozen up here and they aren't real smart either. I was thinking that I'd have a tough time with out some harli dekes this past year, but they decoyed right in to my sea duck spread of coots, golden eye, and blue bills. Just give it a try and I think you'll be quite surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer56 View Post
    I was thinking about doing some goose hunting in Fairbanks. My other goal is to hunt sea ducks. I really want a Harlequin.

The only other trip I am planning is going back to Oregon, for the month of December for some duck hunting.

I went out of Homer some years ago and got Harlequins sorry I cant remeber the name of the person we went out with but Im sure there arent that many. We had a blast. We got Harle's,Golden eyes, old sqaw and surf scooters, bufflehead

Default Snows !!!!!

I'll be heading to South Dakota in three weeks.

Make sure you get lots of pic so we all can enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Wetland Retrievers View Post

I'm planning on hitting the wetland here in Juneau at least twice a week while it's still light enough to hunt after work.

Also hoping to do some hunting on Willapa bay in SW washington if I make it down there this year (TONS of ducks last year....but no shotgun)

Quote Originally Posted by Wetland Retrievers View Post
    WR, Give me a call when you get into sodak. I should be there about the same time. Will let you know where the birds are if you need it.

-X 1-701-429-3375

Default shoot some ducks!!!!!!

Come See Me In Eastern Washington In Nov. We Will Shoot More Than You Can Eat Brother ... P.m. And We Can Talk. Lots Of Room And Alot Of Decoys.... Best Day In 07 56 Mallards, Could Be Corn Feilds Or Over Be Sets On Big Water .................. P.m. E-mail Me - Give Me A Call.................... Wa,duckhunter..............

I'll be headed to our camp again this year. IMO, the best hunting in the world. 10 ducks per day, 3 swans and 8 geese per day. Of course, if you shoot 3 swans in one day, you are done.

56 birds, that's pretty good....how many guys?

Default My Big Trip

This Will Be Right From My House Five Minutes To The 28000 Arces Of Potholes That I Can See From My Home.............. Nice To Have A Duck Hunting Spot So Close To Home...........