Thread: ATV tire in Anchorage

Default ATV tire in Anchorage

Is there any place in Anchorage that stocks many of the after-market tires for ATVs?

Thanx

Vern

GoPro in Anchorage has a decent selection and most of the dealerships in town have them too.

Thank you...I'll give hem a call.....especailly interested in looking at the Maxxim Bighorn.

Johnsons tire service in Eagle River had a couple in their showroom a while back. Of course, they also had the typical Johnsons price tag on them $$$$!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Team CC in Eagle River had decent pricing when I bought my XTR's. Also the Arctic Cat shop in Anchorage has carried tires, I even saw a set of bighorns in there a year ago. There prices weren't anything to write home about though. Sometimes you can find good deals on the internet if the company ships US mail. ATVDirect used to ship US mail but I dont know if they still do.

There is a tire shop on 88th just west of Lake Otis that carries ATV tires. For the life of me I can't remember the name.

Default Go Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    There is a tire shop on 88th just west of Lake Otis that carries ATV tires. For the life of me I can't remember the name.

these guys are very helpful, and their prices are ok, I paid 380 for 26" mudlites last year.

Default Alaska Tire

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    I believe its Alaska Tire.

Tim