Thread: Ft. Rich Skeet Range

Cool Ft. Rich Skeet Range

Im looking to get back into shooting skeet again after about 15 years away. Still have my browning set and all my other gear. Does anyone know the hours of the range on Ft Rich for shooting on the weekends. Or is there another range you would suggest. I must say I have heard nothing but good things about Ft. Rich. Im not military either but i understand us Civilians can still shoot out there. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Mark

I don't see any info on the Skeet Range on their website, but if you call that phone number, they'll surely fill you in on the details.

thanks mark for the link to the site. Ill be giving them a call. Much appreciated

Default made the call

I get a recording of last weekends times. If anyone knows the hours of operation on the weekend or if they have weeknight shooting give me a shout

You should call Outdoor Recreation on base, they should be able to give you all the info you need, I'm pretty sure they oversee the skeet range.

Thanks Dog. Will give them a shout today to see what i can find out

Default Correct

Quote Originally Posted by schmidty_dog View Post
    You should call Outdoor Recreation on base, they should be able to give you all the info you need, I'm pretty sure they oversee the skeet range.
    It is run by outdoor Recreation 384-1476

Thumbs up

Thanks to all that have responded. I did get out to the range this evening. All it took was an act of god getting on the post. As expected the paper trail was unreal. I did get my browning 4 barrel set registered. Got sponsered to get to the range for the evening and did get to shoot. Filled out more paper work at the range so I will not need a sponsered in the future after a backround check. Great time and looking forward to more fun

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Thanks to all that have responded. I did get out to the range this evening. All it took was an act of god getting on the post. As expected the paper trail was unreal. I did get my browning 4 barrel set registered. Got sponsered to get to the range for the evening and did get to shoot. Filled out more paper work at the range so I will not need a sponsered in the future after a backround check. Great time and looking forward to more fun
    Yup, that's why I have never really taken the time to go hunt Ft. Rich, it takes ten thousand years to fill out all the paperwork.

Jon