Thread: Calling Daypacks

Default Calling Daypacks

Badlands has made a few limited edition 10th anniversary packs to celebrate their 10 years in the business. To make these a little different from their current line they are offering three of their products in hardwoods winter camo. I reserved a superday in the winter camo and should ship out late this week. This looks like a great pack. It will hold a rifle, bladder, plenty of pockets with almost 2000ci of space, and it has a built in pistol holster!

Default hmmm

Im looking for a new pack and I was wonder how these compare to the Eberlestocks? I like the way the rifle is protected in the Eb's but I am having a hard time seeing how a rifle is carried on the Badlands. Anybody know?

Default With Duct Tape

Ooops wrong pack, do they have picks of the winter camo packs?

Here's the camo pattern used for the winter camo packs. Sage Creek won't have them on the forum until they recieve them.

My 2200 will hold a rifle, but it's kind of ackward. Unless the pack is full it won't hold the rifle steady. But the batwings double as a way to strap meat to the pack. I'm hoping to try and pack out a front quarter with my 2200 this fall. If I have time tonight I will post a pic. The superday pack is a little more straight forward, and the link I posted will show it holding a marlin guide gun.