Thread: Wasilla area trails??

Default Wasilla area trails??

I'm looking to ride between wasilla fishhook and out toward meadow lakes and am wondering if anyone knows of a trail system or any shortcuts out there where we can jump between the lakes out in the area(seymour, prator, etc.) or are we going to have to ditch bang the whole way out from fishhook. Thanks and if you got any maps, let me know...

I havn't tried it from fishhook but I can get all the way out to willow from my house (kgb near vine) and only run up KGB a bit then cut through one neighborhood and I am wide open. I went this weekend and saw over 40 moose out by big lake no horns anymore but 7 looked like good bulls!! You will probably end up ditch bang the whole way now days 15 years ago that would have been a good ride though.

Hmmmm,
    LuJon, I am out by Settler's Bay. I wouldn't mind hooking up and learning the "back" way to Willow sometime.

PM me if you are interested.

AK Chappy

Yeah I know there's ways to get all over down in the KGB area, but I didn't know if there were trails around the north part of wasilla...Granted there isn't enough snow to ride now anyways...Dang weather!!

Talking

just stay in your back yard so if you get stuck you can walk to your house. cause with your short legs you're pretty much F'd

Yeah, and I can go get the bravo to rescue myself!

Hey Kyle,

I know of a few trails that wouldn't be hard to get to from your house. If we get some snow I'll take you sometime. Or, we can do it on wheelers this spring as well.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Rob, thanks man. Thats a big if on the snow. I didn't think the valley was this bad as far as snow goes....