Thread: looking for hunting buddy

Default looking for hunting buddy

i have lived in ak for 8 years last 4 in anchorage. i have 2006 argo avenger with tracks and fatrat to haul very nice base camp. i am 37 yrs old and have had 4 back surgerys so no heavy lifting or long hikes. that is why i got argo. i am not looking for a helper just someone that loves the woods as much as i do. would be great to find someone that also has argo but as long as you are not going just because i do. i have had friends like that. well so called friend. i am into hunting all kinds of game except sheep and goat do too the long ass hikes back will not let me. i also love fishing ice too also like to ride snow go i have bear cat longtrack and otter fish house. so if you have simular toys and intrest drop a thread.

Red face Hunting

Bring your ARGO to Kotz and lets go hunting!

Walt
    Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
    Your best bet in rafts, canoes and camp rentals
    Kotzebue, Alaska
    www.northwestalaska.com

Sent you a P.M
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Thumbs up I have Argo and will travel!

I'm looking for an all Argo Spring Brown Bear/ Interior Grizzly hunt, I have a 07 Avenger EFI, 20 ft enclosed trailer and will be tracked up by June so if your interested let me know. I live in Kasilof and will hunt anywhere in Alaska. Steve

Default Argo

Hi, read your post. Would like to call you and discuss the back surgeries. I also have had 4 . The last was a 3 level fusion. I suffer from daily pain still. Send me a reply if you dont mind talking. Thanks

Cannery Creek Hatchery, Prince William Sound

Quote Originally Posted by argo one View Post
    i have lived in ak for 8 years last 4 in anchorage. i have 2006 argo avenger with tracks and fatrat to haul very nice base camp. i am 37 yrs old and have had 4 back surgerys so no heavy lifting or long hikes. that is why i got argo. i am not looking for a helper just someone that loves the woods as much as i do. would be great to find someone that also has argo but as long as you are not going just because i do. i have had friends like that. well so called friend. i am into hunting all kinds of game except sheep and goat do too the long ass hikes back will not let me. i also love fishing ice too also like to ride snow go i have bear cat longtrack and otter fish house. so if you have simular toys and intrest drop a thread.

Sent you a PM

i also had fusion that was my 3rd surgery my last was i got a nerve stimulator from medtronic it was working great but last month pain increase alot so i dont know what is going on i go to water arobics mon wed fri to try to help but i only get pain but i know if i dont i will lose hope. i would like to talk more it is nice to know i am not alone with problem of wanting the outdoors life but having the pain too.call me at 276-7243 anthony radford