Thread: Nicest compliment on my cooking

Default Nicest compliment on my cooking

I know you guys probably don't care but I just got the most amazing compliment on my cooking. Our friend Michael just got back from a month long trip to New York. She called me this morning and asked "Whats for dinner?" I responded "you just got back from New York and you want my cooking already?" "Oh I had tons of really good food while I was in New York but none of it holds a candle to your cooking or you and Tracy's company." I got my warm fuzzy for the day! BTW were having Buffalo roast.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

mmmmmmmmm....buffalo.

Plus, being from that region originally, I can only imagine how much she spent on food. Outrageously priced is putting it nicely.
    I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rick P View Post
    I know you guys probably don't care but I just got the most amazing compliment on my cooking. Our friend Michael just got back from a month long trip to New York. She called me this morning and asked "Whats for dinner?" I responded "you just got back from New York and you want my cooking already?" "Oh I had tons of really good food while I was in New York but none of it holds a candle to your cooking or you and Tracy's company." I got my warm fuzzy for the day! BTW were having Buffalo roast.
    Michael is a she? I sure hope you spelled that wrong. Looks like someone's getting buffaloed.

Wow Guppy discovered the big forum secret himself with no help at all. Yes Guppy I'm dyslexic and have a very tough time with spelling. You have any learning disabilities I can make fun of?
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Rick,

Where do you buy your buffalo or do you take 'em down yourself & stock up? I would like to give it a whirl in smokin' some buffalo ribs.
    America...land of the free, home of the brave and infiltrated by the blind & naive.

Psalms 109:8

Tex mat valley meats runs a special on buffalo every year. I have some rib sections you can trade me a beer for if you want. they aren't as good as moose but there still tasty.
    BHA Member

I know where Mat Valley Meats is at. Where the heck is Tex mat valley meats?
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

Should have been

Tex;
    Mat valley meats runs a special on them........

Sorry commander dyslexia strikes again!
    BHA Member

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Rick P View Post
    I know you guys probably don't care but I just got the most amazing compliment on my cooking.......
    I care. I've eaten of your talents, and I think Michael is a smart lady.

Mark
    Thanks man, I'm actually better known for fire roasted meats but the deserts are coming along nicely too.
    BHA Member