Thread: Seward Charter Info

Default Seward Charter Info

I know this has been covered before but I'm having a hard time searching thru all the old posts to find what I want.

Anyway....Looking for recommendations for a combo trip out of Seward. (Butts/Lings/Silvers) Looking for a six pack boat and an outfit that has a good reputaion.

I've already tried Crackerjack and Pro Fish & Sea and they were booked.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jkrobin3 View Post
    I know this has been covered before but I'm having a hard time searching thru all the old posts to find what I want.

Anyway....Looking for recommendations for a combo trip out of Seward. (Butts/Lings/Silvers) Looking for a six pack boat and an outfit that has a good reputaion.

I've already tried Crackerjack and Pro Fish & Sea and they were booked.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey there thanks for giving us a shout. I would say Semaka Charters with Captain Clock or Alaskan Summer time with Captain John or Captain Chad. They should both have space as they do not fill up quite as fast as the two you called. They are good, local operators who can put you on fish with a smile!

Try Justin Schoening, Just-In-Time charters. Second generation Sewardite and been at it for a coon's age. I can dig up his number if you'd like. Went out with him for fun last summer and all 6 onboard limited in halibut and silvers, with a goodly amount of rockfish to boot.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by AKCAPT View Post
    Hey there thanks for giving us a shout. I would say Semaka Charters with Captain Clock or Alaskan Summer time with Captain John or Captain Chad. They should both have space as they do not fill up quite as fast as the two you called. They are good, local operators who can put you on fish with a smile!
    I want to repeat the recommendation for Semaka. I have used them for a couple of years and the guests sent back excellent reports. I have been very satisfied and honored to send my customers their direction.

Thanks for the info so far. If anyone has any other recommendations please let me know. I'm having a hard time finding a boat for a private group of 6.

Thanks again.

My husband used Semak with Erik Clock. Very satisfied,lots of fish
    web site---clocksbb@ak.net I think he only has 6pk boat. When husband
    went out he only had 5 fishing.

Jim, is good too. His boat is the Swell Time. I'm not sure if he is running this year though. He is really a nice guy and gets you on the fish.

Thanks for the info everyone.

We got it scheduled.