Thread: what prop would you try first?

Default what prop would you try first?

Well, our boat is due to arrive on the week of the 18th Feb. What prop. would you try first? ...I appreciate any input.
    The boat is a 2008 Hewescraft Searunner 220 HT/ET. The power is the Yamaha 150 TXR6... with Yamaha 9.9 HT kicker.
    Would be awesome to here from anyone who runs this boat/motor combo!

You might want to try posting this question to the Hewescraft Owners Forum at: http://hewescraft.30.forumer.com/. The Searunner 220 HT/ET with a Yamaha 150 is a fairly common setup from what I've seen and there are several members in the forum that would be happy to share their prop experience.

Cheers, Ray

Default Hewescraft owners forum....

Thanks for the heads up, Ray!
    Although I'll continue to use this great forum, the Hewescraft Owners Forum offers alot of stuff specific to our boat.... thanks again!
    Actually, the Alaska Forum was a very useful source for info on aluminum boats in particular... it played a pivotal role in our selection of our boat...

Glad to help. If you haven't already come across it, attached is the performance bulletin on the F150 TXR running on a 220 Pacific Cruiser. A slightly wider hull and an additional 350 pounds of dry weight than the Sea Runner, but it may give you a starting point for testing and comparison once your in water.

Cheers, Ray
    Attached Files Attached Files