Thread: Separate Forum For "Firearms and Bows for Sale"?

Default Separate Forum For "Firearms and Bows for Sale"?

Moderator:

It seems like 80% of the stuff for sale on this forum is either firearm or bow and arrow related.

Perhaps a separate "for sale" forum for these?

It would make it a lot easier and more effective to find or sell stuff that is not either a firearm or bow/arrow related

Agree......

It's not a bad idea, but I fear it would create a lot more work for our moderators who would have to daily move items that were posted in the wrong sub-forum. Furthermore, many of our members (myself included) like to scan all items for sale without going to multiple forums.

I think this may be a good idea and you could make a radio button for selection on which sub-forum it has to go in. Also, I think it may be a good idea to have a required field for location when posting in the swap/sell forum...

thread revival time - I think the 80% titobandito mentions is more like 95% now...

In response to those who want to scan all items without switching forums I submit that it's much easier to make a couple mouse clicks and browse another forum than it is to sift through multiple pages of posts trying to filter through the firearms just to see other items.

just my $.02