Thread: Rmef Mat-su Chapter

Default Rmef Mat-su Chapter

HI EVERYONE!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Mat-Su Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is having our annual banquet this Saturday, February 9th at 5:30pm at Evangelo's in Wasilla. We still have tickets left to sell and would love to have more people attend.

We've done a lot of hard work this year on getting some great donations and other prizes. Everyone is sure to find something they'll want. As always we'll have a great dinner, then several raffles and games, a silent auction and a live auction.

If anyone is interested, you can contact my wife, Amber, at 376-8839 for ticket info. We'll be selling them thru tomorrow and a limited number at the door on Saturday. Hope to see you there!

Among some of the things that we will have at the banquet up for auction or to win are:

7 day South Africa Safari
    New Zealand Tahr Hunt
    Henry Survival Break-down .22 Rifle
    Remington 870 20 gauge shotgun
    Plus 2 other guns I believe and so many other items, I can't list them all.
    Last edited by akhunter300saum; 02-07-2008 at 19:57. Reason: more info.

Just bumping to the top. Seeing if anyone is interested in attending the RMEF Banquet tomorrow night. We'd like to have you come check it out. Should be lots of great items and a good dinner as well!

Default Remf

Great Event.