Thread: New to AK Forums

Default New to AK Forums

I moved up from Missouri in 10/06 and I can't wait till spring. I've been bowhunting for over 30 years and with my own equipment for the past 15 years. I prefer wool over synthetics, heavy arrows, two blade broadheads, and short yardage.

I'm a lifetime member of the United Bowhunters of Missouri and served on the board. I recently saw the posts about the ABA banquet and hope to attend some of the seminars this weekend if walk-ins are allowed. Maybe I'll get to meet some of yall there.

Dave

Smile Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by DWLong View Post
    I moved up from Missouri in 10/06 and I can't wait till spring. I've been bowhunting for over 30 years and with my own equipment for the past 15 years. I prefer wool over synthetics, heavy arrows, two blade broadheads, and short yardage.

I'm a lifetime member of the United Bowhunters of Missouri and served on the board. I recently saw the posts about the ABA banquet and hope to attend some of the seminars this weekend if walk-ins are allowed. Maybe I'll get to meet some of yall there.

Dave
    I have family outside of KC and love going back there and spending time in the country, just beautiful out in the farmland away from the big cities.

There is a wealth of good information on this site.....enjoy

Come on down fri night and sat day. We will have vendors and seminars going on. Sat we will have a black bear there and show people how to skin it. YES it free and you don't have to be a member. 5pm the banquet starts then you would need to have a ticket.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Welcome to the state Dave!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Yes welcome and have fun at the ABA show. It is a lot of good info and great people
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight