Thread: 3-D Shoot on Eielson AFB: March 23 @ 1000

Talking 3-D Shoot on Eielson AFB: March 23 @ 1000

I would like to invite everyone who is able to get on Eielson AFB to a 3-D shoot we are holding at the FNAA indoor range. We are going to have two youth groups along with a comopound and traditional shoot.

Youth ages will recieve a trophy/plaque; the adult shooters will split a portion of the proceeds. All other proceeds will be used for range upkeep and assisting in the purchase of some archery equipment for the range.

There will also be food and drink for those who are shooting.

Member Costs
    Youth: $5.00 at the door and 3.00 if you pre-register
    Adult: $10.00 at the door and 8.00 if you pre-register

Non-Member Costs
    Youth: $8.00 at the door and 5.00 if you pre-register
    Adult: $15.00 at the door and 13.00 if you pre-register

Become a member for the year and you shoot for free. For less than $50.00 you can get a youth or family membership that gets you access to an indoor and outdoor range.

For more information shoot me a PM, post a message or e-mail me. I can send you a form and answer any more quesitons you may have.

you just had to have a shoot on my monday at the end of my winter season too LOL ! Might have to have a cough cough day. If someone needs a ride let me know I can get you on.

Ps, I'm coming from west fairbanks so not to much is out of the way

well, its about time I renew my membership...I'm marking my calander.

Default 3-D Shoot Reminder.

I think I responded to all the P.M's on this one. The shoot is still on for Saturday. Club Memberships are 30 for an individual and 40 for the family.

Man, its been a long time sense I have been out that way. I was one of the founding members and officers during the startup years. I think I am going to have to make it down to see whats changed sense I PCSed/seperated/returned.

um, there is conflicting dates on this thread...is the shoot Saturday, or is it the 23rd? And the location would would be helpful too. Indoor or outdoor range?

Default Sorry for the confusion

All,

Sorry for the confusion on the dates. There was a shoot in February but not March. Plans fell throught at the very last minute with some work schedules. Once again I do appologize for any inconvenience this causes.

So when is the next shoot? Is this a indoor range that we can come and shoot at anytime? Is there a website or just word of mouth ? What kind of setup is there ? Thanks in advance