Thread: Over the Shoulder Shotgun Scabbord

Default Over the Shoulder Shotgun Scabbord

Forgive my spelling if it is incorrect, but I am looking for an over the shoulder scabbord (sp) for my M4 stocked shotgun, a 525 Mossberg Tactical Turkey. I want to be able to carry it hiking, fishing, over a fly vest, etc. without it being in the way. Anyone heard of such an animal? I'd have one made, but being a public servant, I can't afford much. Thanks

I believe this might be what you are looking for :http://www.nimrodpacks.com/hunt/HandsFree.html

Fishkill,

I have teh Nimrod but it doesn't fit my needs.....{I wanted to use it on ATV]....will sell cheap......

Vern

Sent PM to you reference the sale of this item?
    Thanks

That is close but a little long probably. I suppose if I had to I could "fix" it.

Default Mountain View Sports

has a similar one made by the guy in wasilla. He makes the Sportsman Holsters, I think that is what they are called. The rifle shotgun one looks simple. Two shoulder straps like a back pack kinda. Not sure on price seemed like $75 or $95 just can't remember. I like his pistol and revolver holsters, very nice and user friendly. Maybe he could do something custom? I hear he is really busy though just trying to keep on the shoulder pistol holsters.

Northern Security Supply, the tactical cop shop place across from Mt View Sports in Anchorage sells the one made by the sportsmans holster people.

Can't remember the price.