Thread: Charter Arms in pink?

Default Charter Arms in pink?

Check this out: http://

It looks like they're annodizing their Undercover Lites in colors other than the typical black or clear. It's certainly eye-catching, but I think the grips clash. It makes me wonder if guns would appeal to more people if they came in colors other than blued, stainless, and black polymer.

Now that I think of it, most guns I've seen are very tame compared to many paintball guns out there. Paintballers tend to go all-out when it comes to having their guns custom annodized.

I think the red/black Undercover might find its way into my collection someday...

I don't know how much a "colorful" revolver would appeal to me, but the "Southpaw" on the other hand would at least be an interesting conversation piece. Somehow I don't see that one being a lasting thing, but it'd still be cool to have.
    NRA Life Member, Prior F-16 crew chief.

Default Colors

Kel Tec offers its handguns in OD Green, Royal blue, Pink,Black and a couple of other colors. However I've never seen a revolver colored, UNTIL NOW.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

I'm thinking of putting together an AR15 with pink plastic for the wife.