Thread: Spring Bear Hunt

Default Spring Bear Hunt

My hunting partner has decided to back out of a spring brown bear hunt, so if you are interested in going please PM me. The ideal person would be someone who has hunted bear (brown or black) previously, will have their own gear (i.e, 4-season tent, sleeping bag, snowshoes, etc), and is in decent condition to handle a spring hunt. Location has already been determined & time is determined. Below are some general details:

Where: Unit 9
    When: 5/9/08 - 5/17/07
    Aircraft: Cessna 206
    Transporter: Branch River Air
    Cost: $800/person to get to & from the field from King Salmon, $400 to fly into King Salmon (Penn Air), plus food & other miscellaneous costs.
    Down payment: $400 due to Branch River Air at time of booking, and rest is due in full 60 days prior to hunt.

I can be reached via PM or feel free to call my home number 907-332-1052. I do live in Anchorage so we can meet to discuss.

Justin

Default Man that sucks

He doesn't know what he is missing out on. I asked my dad if he would be interested but he said that is their busy time of the season and he would rather wait util I can go again. I will keep my ears open though. This is a good place to find partner.

sent a you a pm